Product and Service Catalog
Products can be either items or services, which are sold or procured by your organization. In VIENNA Advantage Cloud ERP, you can manage your complete product catalog (products/services that you sell to your customers) as well as product/services procured from vendors.
- Manage product categories
- Manage product price in multiple currencies
- Manage different product variants
- Multiple Unit of Measure (UoMs)
- Product barcodes, UPC / EAN
- Bill of Materials
CRM (Sales + Marketing)
VIENNA Advantage CRM solution helps you focus on your organization’s relationships with individual people — including customers, service users, colleagues, or suppliers — throughout your lifecycle with them, including managing lead generation campaigns, converting leads to customers and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship to your customers and business partners.
- Lead management
- Lead communication
- Marketing campaign
- Campaign type and campaign list
- Interest area
- Market channel
- Subscribe interest area
- Integration with VIENNA Advantage DMS
Price lists and discounts
VIENNA Advantage Cloud ERP allows you to manage different types of discount schemas to cater to different markup and pricing needs of your organization. Define discounts on specific product categories or products or derive prices for products based on defined margin and mark-ups.
- Quantity based discounts
- Flat % percentage-based discounts
- Manage price list by applying discount schema for different product / product categories / business partner / brand
Manage product prices with more flexibility and control:
- Manage product price in multiple currencies
- Manage UOM wise pricing
- Maintain customer wise pricing
- Manage product attribute (variants) wise pricing
VIENNA Advantage Cloud ERP gives you more flexibility in managing credits controls for your customers.
- Manage customer wise credit control
- Manage customer location-wise credit control
- Manage credit limit breach
- Transaction control for credit limit breach
Service Contracts (AR & AP)
VIENNA Advantage Cloud ERP lets you easily manage service contracts with your customers (AR contract) or vendors (AP contract). The following features are available in this module:
- Manage contract start and end date
- Manage billing frequency (monthly, yearly, etc.)
- Manage scheduling and payments of the invoices
- Manage renewal process of the contract
A project is a process that may involve multiple phases and steps. They may also require resources from multiple areas. Using Projects Systems module in VIENNA Advantage Cloud ERP, you can track the status and the progress of your projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Manage different Project Templates
- Define Project with different levels of controls such as projects, phases, task
- Link project with different transactions such as orders, invoices, etc.
- Populate general and financial reports based on Project.
Field Service Management
The Field Service Management module is designed to keep track of the various components of field operations to manage the service department for professional deployment planning of technicians, spare parts, and tools. These components typically include:
- Service requests
- Assigning technicians to the operations/tasks
- Scheduling, generating quotations
- Creating work orders with the set of tasks
- Recording the real-time checklist results
- Scheduled services
Time and Expense Reporting
The Time and Expense Reporting module allows you to record time against different tasks performed and need to be reimbursed or billed to customers.
- Record and manage time recording
- Create an expense invoice against time recording to be reimbursed to staff
- Create Sales Order to be invoiced to customers
The Request Management functionality is equivalent to a ticketing system. It is a way to record and respond to interactions within the system. The Request is routed to a person or group of persons having a particular Role. Each stage in the life of the Request is logged with history records.
The Request Processor will automatically create reminders and escalate to management based on user-defined rules for that Request Type.
- Manage Request Category
- Manage Request Group
- Manage Request Type
- Manage Request Status
- Manage Priority
- Manage Role
Vienna Advantage procurement management allows you effectively managing your procurement process from evaluation, selection, and Creation of contractual agreements and orders:
- Vendor Management
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor RMA
- Contractual Agreements (Blanket Purchase Orders)
Enhance operations efficiency, improve fulfilment and provide a great customer experience!
- Sales Quotations
- Sales Orders
- Order Management Form
- Material reservation
- Customer RMA
- Contractual Agreements (Blanket Sales Orders)
The Material Management module covers the functionality responsible for the coordination of moving, storing, controlling, and planning materials in a particular way to provide the pre-decided service at a minimum cost.
- Warehouse and locators
- Goods receipts
- Delivery orders
- Returns (customers and vendors)
- Material transfers
- Inventory adjustment
- Drop shipment
- Material cost
- Batch (LOT) and serial controls
A truly global financial management system that allows you to run global accounting scenarios including working according to multiple GAAPs within a single system. Also, do multi-currency transactions, produce multi-lingual documents, and much more.
- Multi-level organization structure
- Singel chart of accounts
- Flexible reporting
- IFRS and local GAAP
- Account payable and receivable cockpit
- Central cash management
- Bank management
- Accrual accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Workflow and approvals
Taxation and Compliance
VIENNA Advantage offers you a flexible tax management feature that allows you to define country-specific tax legislations and generate periodic tax declarations accordingly. The solution follows a formula-based tax calculation which can be defined specifically as per your requirements.
- Tax categories
- Region-based taxation
- Document-based taxation
- Withholding tax
- Income tax
- Statuary tax reporting
VIENNA Advantage Employee Management module allows you to manage your employee records more seamlessly.
- Employee personnel information
- Employee contact details
VIENNA Advantage is a web-based BI solution that supports both the analyst and the business user workflows whilst providing the governance IT requires.
- Data Visualization
- Reporting and Alerts
Achieve seamless connection between different business units within your organization with powerful DMS system. It comprises of enterprise level workflow and business process management with great automation level and highly secure encryption of documents.
- Document Input
- Document Indexing
- Document Search
- Document Processing
- Workflow Automation
- Document Security
- User Dashboard
- Inbuilt Word Processor
- Supports Multiple languages
- Multi Tenants
- Collaboration Portal